To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Develop a generation of individuals who are armed with the confidence, knowledge and determination to thrive; to build a better future for themselves and their community.
Our Core Values
• Belief in the boundless potential of young people
• Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
• Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
• Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
• Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
• Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Our Areas of Focus
Junior Achievement (JA) focuses on high impact programs that drive long-term outcomes in areas of financial literacy, career readiness and fostering the entrepreneurial spirit.
JA’s programs brings relevance to education to help students connect the value of academics, while developing into knowledgeable consumers and professionals.
JA partners with area school districts to blend our curriculum and experiential platforms with traditional education to bring relevance, authenticity and application into everyday learning.
JA partners with the corporate and civic communities to ensure a collaborative investment in our youth, giving students access to professional possibilities while boosting confidence and skills.
Founded nationally in 1919 and locally in 1949, Junior Achievement (JA) is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship, reaching more than 10 million students across the globe.